Alabama Social Work Services Welcomes You to This Exciting Time in Your Life!
Learn about “adoption home study” here. Adopting or gaining custody of a child or several children is exciting, but can be very confusing.
You may have many questions about the process, such as:
- What is the adoption home study process?
- Why is _________ part of the home study process?
- Do I have enough money to adopt?
- What if I have _______ in my background?
- Are there new adoption laws/policies of which I should be aware?
- How do I deal with my son/daughter’s behaviors after the social worker is no longer involved?
- Where can I go for help for my children if needed?
Please like alsocialwork.com on Facebook and take full advantage of the informational opportunities. You and your family deserve to know this information. May God Bless you on such an awesome journey!
Meet Tyler Simmons
Alabama Social Work Services is owned and operated by Tyler Simmons, LCSW, PIP, LLC.
Mr. Simmons is a Licensed Social Worker who works in the area of child welfare, adoptions, and child custody.
Alabama Social Work Services can assist you and your family in some of the most crucial steps toward completing your family’s adoption or obtaining custody of a child. Some of the services offered include:
- Adoption home studies
- Birth parent interviews
- Child custody evaluations
Alabama Social Work Services is a professional service (with a personal touch) directly provided by social worker, Tyler Simmons, to clients who are in the west and central Alabama areas.
You as the client will never feel like “just another client on an agency case load.” Instead you are someone who will be treated with dignity, worth, and importance, regardless of the need you or your family may have. Alabama Social Work Services looks forward to meeting all of your social work needs!
You can reach him at (205) 535-2161.